Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Razer

   Razer is a famous gaming gadget company where they make really cool gadget for gaming. The main thing about Razer is that with most of their electronic device they will have light to it mostly they are blue lights. Their are different type of gadget for-example, mouse, keyboard, mouse pad, gaming headset, controller, etc. Alot of people uses this brand including me because they make really good and high quality gadget for people to use. The only disadvantage is that their stuff are kind of pricey.
   Razer is one of my favorite company that makes gaming gadget the second of my favorite company is Thermaltake(TTE). Most of my things I use are razer my mouse, mouse pad, keyboard, and controller are razer. The only thing that is thermaltake is my headset and it does make a difference when it comes to gaming some people might think it doesn't but in reality it does and it changes it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment