Monday, March 26, 2012

No more Username and passwrod: OneID

   OneID is a new program create by Steve Kirsch, which he says that by using OneID it will makes it easier to log in or to buy something online. All it is is to make one click on the OneID thing and it will help you log in or buy something online. Once you click on the OneID button it will send it to your second device which could be a mobile phone. It will first be send to your second device and you will receive a code from that second device then you input that code into the active device which is the computer. This is how OneID work and how it process!
   I think this could be useful if we want to save our credit card information or something important that we use the thing. I personally think that it is a little too complicate for just to input in the username and password, I think there is too much work to do it. So personally I would not use it because it is too much work where I could do it easier with just inputting in the username and password. I know this would be a safer way to keep your information but I think it is too much work to just put in the username and password. So in my opinion it is a bad program because if I just want to keep my credit card I would use PayPal!

Citation: Skelton, Alissa. "Featured in Social Media." Mashable. 21 Mar. 2012. Web. 25 Mar. 2012. <http://mashable.com/2012/03/20/oneid/>.




No comments:

Post a Comment