Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mouthguard Protection

   This is what people or athletes use while playing sport they use it to protect their mouth. Every sport would use this if there is any physical contact for example boxing,American football, basketball, rugby, etc. This is one of the most important protection while playing sport because to get your mouth to bleed is pretty simple. So when athlete uses it it protects them to get hit on the mouth and bleed because if that happen then it will be a big trouble for them.
   I think that using a mouthgaurd is really important for all sport especially sport that has alot of contacT。 I uses it because I always bite my own tongue everytime I play basketball so I need it to prevent bleeding。 I think that every sport should definately use it so then they won’t get injured so easily on the mouth。

 

No comments:

Post a Comment