Sunday, March 25, 2012

More Sketchup!

   So this week in ICT class we did sketchup again, but this time we are improving the windows and doors to make it look like a nice restaurant. We make custom doors and windows and we put it into our restaurant. We use quite a complicated way to make the doors and windows but I can still understand it and follow it. I would post a picture of it but we did not turn it in last time so I don't have a picture with me at this moment.
   I think this  is a great way for us maybe in the future if we want to create a building we can use sketchup and the skill we learn to make our building. So there is a 3D model of the structure that we are designing and it will also help us see if it will work out or look nice in real life. So I think learning these sketchup skill will help us in the future if we pursue our career as a engineer or a building designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment