Sunday, March 25, 2012

LA Midterm

   I think I did pretty good on the test so I am not too scared of getting a low score. I wrote a 3 page and 2 sentence essay on it and I memorize all his personality and also my own. By learning others peoples' personality is a good thing to communicate with other people. It is also a great skill to learn and it will help us in the future if we do so. So I think learning these skill is good for our life.


http://www.vichywater.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/cat_on_a_hot_tin_roof_ver3.jpg
   In the last Language art class we had we had an mid-term exam which we would have to write a 600 word essay on comparing and contrast our personality with a character from a book. The book was called a cat on  a hot tin roof, which is a play which is a corrupted family and how the family members talk to each other. Anyway we had to do a test on it and I need to write about Brick Pollitt, who is one of the main character in the book and I need to compare personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment