Monday, November 7, 2011

Thai Flood

My thoughts on the Thailand flood right now is that it is really horrible right now and I hope that everyone is safe if not good luck. The problem is that the government are blocking the water from flowing into Bangkok which is good for us but the people outside of Bangkok is getting all the flood right now and it is really bad. The government care more about Bangkok than any other province in Thailand because Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and they wanted to protect it. They did protect it but other province are getting all the pain because the floods are all there, so I'm not sure what the government are going to do now maybe open the gate and let the water flow into Bangkok. Actually I think they did that already I'm not sure because I don't really check the new, but my parent does. To solve this problem I think is to try and soak up all the water right now with some kind of pipe or let the water flow into the sea. There is a lot of ways to do it but I think that the government are just trying to find a way to save their capital city Bangkok and that is a great idea but what other the other province outside of Bangkok. The best way to keep yourself safe is to stay calm and not panic. Now maybe a lot of people put sand bags outside of their house to absorb the water when it comes. I think that is a good idea but when there is a lot of water flowing in at once, you might need a lot of sand bags to prevent that. I really don't know how you can prevent this from happening because the reason this is happening is that it is constantly raining like huge rains. Rain is natural so there is pretty much no way to stop or prevent this from happening again unless you pray every day to not let the rain fall. There is no possible way to prevent it form happening again but there is a way to get yourself safe from the flood if it happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment