Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Favorite Basketball Player

My favorite basketball player right now is Chris Paul from the New Orlean Hornets. He have been my favorite player for a long time, he is a player who works hard but is underrated. What I mean by underrated is that people know him but didn't think that he is that good or famous because there is a lot of other player who is overrated. I don't want to name names who I think are overrated because some people might rage on me. He has been in a lot of NBA All Star game as a starter point guard. I'm not sure if he have win an MVP before but I think he has, and I think the way to get him into the championship is to change team. The team he in right now is in the playoff just because of Chris Paul, his like the main man in the team and if he left they team will go down. I hope he could switch to a better team with more chance to get to the championship because he deserve it more than anyone. He haven't win a championship before or even get close to the championship but he tried his best. A game is not win by just yourself if you are the best player in the league you still can't win without your teammate being good or decent. So that is the case here that Chris Paul is amazing good but his teammate can't keep up to his level to get to the championship but I hope they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment