Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Sketchup

   This week in ICT what we did on sketchup is that we make a door knob and a second door. So it goes as usual where Mr.Pete will show us step by step how to create the door knob and the second door. The door knob is slightly harder to do but when Mr.Pete is teaching it step by step then it is easy to learn. I know that because the other day I try to do it myself and I can't do it because its pretty difficult to do it. The door knob look really realistic which is really cool.
    I learned that without Mr.Pete there teaching me how to make a door knob step by step it is really difficult to do it alone. Doing sketchup like I said before on other post its good to learn about it and its interesting but am I really going to use it for the future. Only if I'm a designer or something on that line. But nonetheless I still enjoy doing all these sketchup because its fun to see you making realistic things.


No comments:

Post a Comment